Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jacque Fresco Part 11 of 11 (35:41)

Vehicle Donation - Jacque Fresco Part 11 of 11 (35:41).
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Jacque Fresco Part 11 of 11 (35:41).

Do you know about - Jacque Fresco Part 11 of 11 (35:41)

Vehicle Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Vehicle Donation . You look at this article for info on what you want to know is Vehicle Donation .

How is Jacque Fresco Part 11 of 11 (35:41)

Jacque Fresco Part 11 of 11 (35:41) Tube. Duration : 35.70 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Vehicle Donation . These videos were taken by my flat-mate, Mitch's camera and my own (PS I have a loud voice, just warnin' ya). The SD cards only held so much at a time so there was a minute or two that didn't get filmed as I switched the mem sticks. We visited Jacque and his wife at their aboad in Venus, Florida. It is but a piece of his resource-based experimental vision of living called The Venus Project. If you have seen Zeitgeist II, then you will be familiar with Jacque Fresco's work. It was featured as the solution for the state of affairs we find ourselves in due to the "Powers That Were". I shot this during the summer (August, I think) of 2009. I cannot say enough how pleasantly charming and humble both he and his wife are. Just some of the most generous people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I could see that being asked a question, ANY question, was a joyously engaging process for him and never once seemed put-off or frustrated if someone didn't grasp a concept; on the contrary, it appeared that it was when someone didn't "get it", that he seemed eager to find a simpler way of explaining the idea. Truly a marvelous entity to be among. They even served fresh fruit, crackers, and refreshments to cater to even the most picky of guests...I should know ;-) He gave a short tour of the property and discussed how simple it was to erect and live in. I would have filmed this really cool part, but both cameras ran out of battery power. It seemed, at least from the short time I was ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Vehicle Donation . Where you possibly can put to use in your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is Vehicle Donation . View Related articles associated with Vehicle Donation . I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Jacque Fresco Part 11 of 11 (35:41).



No comments:

Post a Comment