Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hilarious Signs Prank (Busted by COPS!)

Vehicle Donation - Hilarious Signs Prank (Busted by COPS!).
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination Hilarious Signs Prank (Busted by COPS!).

Do you know about - Hilarious Signs Prank (Busted by COPS!)

Vehicle Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Vehicle Donation . You look at this article for info on that want to know is Vehicle Donation .

How is Hilarious Signs Prank (Busted by COPS!)

Hilarious Signs Prank (Busted by COPS!) Video Clips. Duration : 3.02 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Vehicle Donation . We got BUSTED by California Highway Patrol while shooting this prank! Please SHARE THIS VIDEO to help us pay our citations!! :) clicktotweet.com Shot by Matt Orf -- check out his Signs! youtu.be and Sub to Matt here: www.youtube.com See us ALMOST GET ARRESTED! youtu.be Yes, it's true. This prank nearly got me & Matt Orf arrested. Please share it with everyone you know. If it goes viral it'll help us pay for over 0 in citations. THANK YOU! Several of you asked me how you can donate towards paying off the citations. That's a VERY generous offer, so I created a PayPal donation link: www.paypal.com Your donations will first go toward paying off Matt Orf's citation. If there's anything left over his ticket amount, I'll put it toward my own ticket. (Anything over that will be put toward my pranks in the future.) Again, THANK YOU! Music by Audionautix (aka Jason Shaw): www.youtube.com www.audionautix.com MORE PRANKS BUSTED at McDonalds! youtu.be SHOPPING PRANKS AT KMART! youtu.be PENIS -- with Ed Bassmaster, Jack Vale & Greg Benson youtu.be Cell Phone Crashing youtu.be Drive-Thru Megaphone Douchebaggery youtu.be Thanks for Subscribing! :) Greg MAIN CHANNEL: youtube.com 2nd CHANNEL: youtube.com YESHMIN CHANNEL: youtube.com WEBSITE: www.mediocrefilms.com GOOGLE+ gplus.to FACEBOOK: facebook.com TWITTER: twitter.com ASK ME QUESTIONS: VYou.com
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Vehicle Donation . Where you possibly can offer used in your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is Vehicle Donation . View Related articles associated with Vehicle Donation . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Hilarious Signs Prank (Busted by COPS!).



No comments:

Post a Comment