Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Want to be part of Lilou's Juicy Living Tour EUROPE? Starting April 2012

Vehicle Donation - Want to be part of Lilou's Juicy Living Tour EUROPE? Starting April 2012.
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It's now near to enter destination Want to be part of Lilou's Juicy Living Tour EUROPE? Starting April 2012.

Do you know about - Want to be part of Lilou's Juicy Living Tour EUROPE? Starting April 2012

Vehicle Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Vehicle Donation . You look at this article for home elevators an individual wish to know is Vehicle Donation .

How is Want to be part of Lilou's Juicy Living Tour EUROPE? Starting April 2012

Want to be part of Lilou's Juicy Living Tour EUROPE? Starting April 2012 Video Clips. Duration : 13.98 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Vehicle Donation . EMAIL europe@juicylivingtour.com Juicy Living tour europe link: juicylivingtour.com To support with donations:juicylivingtour.com I am planning the Juicy Living Tour Europe (12 months of juicy interviews), which will start in April 2012. Each month i will be travelling to a different European country and share with you on www.Youtube.com and www.JuicyLivingTour.com my latest juicy adventures and interviews. So far you have been over 12-millions to view my Youtubes and it is growing rapidly worldwide! To make this a global planetary success we must co-create. I have listed below few ways you can help at this stage. Right now, since i am at the beginning stages of planning the tour dates and countries, the needs are vasts and unlimited! Here are different ways that you can support the 2012 tour - Often people ask me: How do you make a living? How do you finance the tour? The tour is financed by viewers donations from 1 euro/dollar to thousands. These financial contributions suports for the transportion (flights, car rentals, trains, tolls, gaz), accomodations, food and equipment costs. In 2011, all donations have been spent on these necessary expenses to tour for 11 months around US, Canada and Mexico and upload hundreds of videos online, free for all to watch and share. It is my wish this year is to hire professionals in so many daily tasks I need help on (I had to handle them for most part by myself this year). For your financial support Click here or go to ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Vehicle Donation . Where you possibly can put to easy use in your evryday life. And most of all, your reaction is Vehicle Donation . View Related articles associated with Vehicle Donation . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Want to be part of Lilou's Juicy Living Tour EUROPE? Starting April 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment