Sunday, July 15, 2012

911 & JFK

Vehicle Donation - 911 & JFK.
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination 911 & JFK.

Do you know about - 911 & JFK

Vehicle Donation ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Vehicle Donation . You see this article for information on anyone want to know is Vehicle Donation .

How is 911 & JFK

911 & JFK Video Clips. Duration : 3.45 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Vehicle Donation . Life magazine wrote: "Oliver Stone's imagery for Kennedy, while not Arthurian, remains regal, and his sense of injustice sublime. "The Kennedy myth is a bit like America's Hamlet story," he says. "Kennedy is the king who was murdered. There's been an ugly succession of kings in this country, since JFK, none of whom have worked, really worked. pg 94. And we, the American people, are like Hamlet before the first act, waiting to find out that there is a false king who sits on the throne." In Hamlet, of course, the false king was also the murderer, and even Stone does not go as far as some others, like Paul Kangas, who traces a CIA plot from the Bay of Pigs, to Dallas, to Watergate, to George HW Bush." Life Mag, Dec. 1991, pg 44, discussing how Paul Kangas's theory points to Bush, while Stone's film does not quite reach that mark. Dude, if you like my Youtubes, send me a Donation: . or 0. 436 Bryant st, Suite #69, SF, Ca 94107 When I was working with Oliver Stone, making the movie, I was asked to supply photos of the real assassins. When I gave Stone the photos from Dallas, of Howard Hunt, Luis Posada & Frank Sturgis, Stone wrote back, thanking me, but saying, "If we use those photos in the movie, we will get sued by the CIA." So Stone simply had 3 actors dress like Hunt, Posada & Sturgis, showed them jumping onto the train car, then had the actor playing Union Pacific yard master Lee Bowers, calling the police, then had the police enter the train, arrest Hunt, Posada ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Vehicle Donation . Where you may put to used in your life. And most of all, your reaction is Vehicle Donation . View Related articles associated with Vehicle Donation . I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share 911 & JFK.



No comments:

Post a Comment